Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Perfect Neutral Lip Combo

We recently got a ton of the Estee Edit collection in at work, and while I've been loving a lot of the products this combo has definitely become my new obsession. The Mattified Lipstick in On Point and the Barest Contour Lip Pencil in In the Buff together make for a perfect my lips but better pout.

The Barest Contour Lip Pencils are basically my favourite thing ever. They are the PERFECT pencil for enhancing, correcting, or overlining your lips. This shade is actually the same colour as mine, so I can easily make it look like my lip shape is perfect (yay) without looking like I've gone in with liner (double yay!). They're very creamy so go on nicely, but wear for a long time. The Mattified Lipsticks are super pigmented, and are made with conditioning oils (but still somehow matte?) so they're super comfortable to wear. I honestly don't really know how these are so matte when they're formulated with jojoba oil, etc, but it's a miracle. I like to pat this on using my finger for every day, but if I want the full colour impact it's gorgeous straight from the bullet. The neutral colours fade beautifully, and even the bright shades don't do too badly.

Have you guys tried anything from the Estee Edit line? I've been using the Skin Glowing Balm every day at work, so I may need to pick that up next!
x