Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Mini Muji Drawer Edit

Hello my loves! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday whether or not you celebrate. I was very lucky to be able to spend it with my family and best friends and had a wonderful day! My little sister the wee genius got me this mini Muji acrylic drawer set that I've been eyeing forever, and I couldn't wait to show you what I've got in it at the moment!
So, if you don't read Tamira Jarrel's blog (one, you're crazy) then you probably haven't seen her amazing Muji posts including this 5-Minute Face Drawer. I decided for my set I wanted to do something like that and include the products that I use the most on a 'daily' basis. The top drawer contains my most used face products. So, I've got the Glossier Priming Moisturizer and Balm Dot Com for my first steps. For base I'm using the Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint and the Cover Fx Custom Cover Drops a lot recently, either mixed or not. Of course, I can't be without my Glossier Stretch Concealer either as it is the love of my life. In case you haven't noticed from my recent posts, I'm much more into glowy skin recently. So, instead of a typical setting powder I've been just setting under my eyes and on my t-zone with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light to keep the skin looking glowy. To amp up the glow I always reach for the Cover Fx Perfect Light Highlighting Powder in Moonlight.
The next drawer is stuffed full, mostly with eye products. I have both the Isolde and Kalahari NARS Eyeshadow duos if I want to use some shimmer. My go-to everyday eyeshadow palette at the moment is this mini Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Travel Palette. I've also got MAC's Cork Eyeshadow hiding in the corner because I love blending that all over the lids on lazy days. The satin finish makes it quicker to blend than mattes. My holy trinity of brows are the ABH Brow Wiz, Dip Brow, and Glossier's Boy Brow. I usually just stick to the pencil, but I like having Dip Brow there in an easy to grab place. I also love the Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Clear if they're being extra unruly.

I use several mascaras at a time usually, but my favourite combo at the moment is the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara and Bobbi's Intensifying Long-Wear Mascaras. I also tend to stick to mini mascaras as I find I can actually use them up before they dry out! Anyone else? I've been doing a lot of cat eyes recently (extreme shocker) and I've been using the L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim Liner which is nice but not amazing, so if you have a recommendation let me know! Last but not least I have my beloved Tarte Oasis Amazonian Clay Blush Mini for a pop of colour on the cheeks. This one was only available in a set, but Exposed is pretty close!
Those are the things in my 'every-day' face drawer, what do/would you guys keep in yours?
x