Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

November Favourites

Hello my loves! Just a quick little favourites post this month as I've really been wearing the same things over and over and over again (I don't want to bore you). This month I'll be forcing myself to shop my stash and use some different products!

I've been going on and on about the Cover Fx The Perfect Light Highlighting Powder in Moonlight all month, but I can't help it. It is SO gorgeous. It's a silvery-champagne colour and it really packs a punch. If you generally find highlighters too gold in tone, you'll love this. As far as bases go, I've rarely strayed from the Pur~lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream. Pur~lisse very kindly gifted this to me, and I'm so obsessed I'll be repurchasing again and again. It's very lightweight, but has a surprising amount of coverage and leaves my skin looking naturally beautiful. If you want to learn more about the ingredients included and some other amazing products, red my post: here!

I do have to attribute some (most) of the beautiful-looking skin to the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid. This is the shit. I talked about it in my Salicylic Acid vs Benzoyl Peroxide post here a little bit, but it definitely deserves more of a spotlight. It's a chemical exfoliator, so works to not only detox skin but also reduce fine lines and wrinkles! I've noticed a major difference in the texture of my skin and my blemishes rarely last more than a day. If I go without it, I can definitely tell my skin looks less healthy, so it looks like this will be a forever product for me. I will say this travel size packaging is quite annoying and leaks like crazy. Hopefully the full size is better, I'll keep you updated! I will forever love the Glossier Balm Dot Com for everything. I have one at my vanity, one by my bed, on in my bookbag, several in my purse, and more scattered around the house. But I haven't been able to stop using the Coconut version, it smells like heaven. I've had to buy them for my family because they won't stop stealing them!

What were your favourite products this month?
x