Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Exciting News!

Hello my loves! A quick extra post this week because I have some very exciting news! If you follow me on Instagram you already know, but I am officially a part of the Glossier Rep Program!!! It's been about a month in the works and it's been so hard to keep a secret! (I actually immediately told Kelsey who's also a rep because I couldn't lol)
This means that I now have my own rep page! glossier.com/reps/amelia is my new home, and if you shop here you'll get 20% off of your first order and free shipping on orders over $30! This applies to any product on the site, not just on my page. You can also shop my holiday gift guide, and after the holidays my normal top picks will be back up. Laugh at my cringe welcome video, don't worry my friend already showed my entire college class so I'm over being embarrassed already! In the interest of full transparency (as I always am with you guys), I do receive a commission on purchases through my page. If you're not cool with that, no worries! Just clear your cache and shop as usual!

I am so excited about this awesome opportunity! Glossier is one of my absolute favourite brands, and I feel extremely grateful to work with them. A huge thank you goes out to all of my readers, I wish I could hug you all individually but know that I love you so much. None of this would be possible without you so a pat on the back for you!

Love you guys,
x