Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

LVX Nail Lacquer

You guys already probably know by now that I have a nail polish addiction. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my brands, and I can rarely make myself stray. So, when LVX* reached out and asked if I'd be interested to try out some of their polishes I jumped! LVX are a luxury nail polish brand, but the best part is that they're 7-free, vegan, and cruelty free! All of their products are also produced in the USA, which is awesome. They base their collections by season, coming out with new shades to suit trends in high fashion. In case you're not familiar, 7-free means that the polishes are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, xylene and parabens. Most nail polish brands are moving towards being at least 3-free, but this is impressive! Obviously all of those ingredients are (really, really) bad for you, so it's awesome to see brands creating quality products without them.
Speaking of quality, these polishes are amazing. They're incredibly opaque, and if I weren't a crazy perfectionist I could definitely get away with just one coat. LVX were kind enough to send me six shades; Saint (a rosy mauve), Rive (a gorgeous tan), Vamp (a beautiful deep purple), Crimson (the most perfect deep red ever), Lait (an unusual but lovely ivory), and Mink (a deep espresso). I first tested each of these out on their own with no top or base coat, and they lasted around three days with slight chipping. I'm fairly harsh on my nails so this is pretty good! With top and base coat, the lighter shades lasted a good week, and the darker shades went for around five days before chipping. Honestly, I change my nail polish every three days anyway but these are super long wearing so I don't have to!

You definitely must check out the other colours in the range, they have practically everything you could ever want. I have quite a long wishlist adding up, especially those dark teals and greens!

x


*Products featured in this post have kindly been sent for my consideration. This post is not sponsored and as always all thoughts are my own.