Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Product Empties 01

Cindy has majorly inspired me to start using up my products recently. I have SO much crap! If you saw my Instagram story last month, you know I reorganized my collection and I ended up giving a lot of it away. But, considering I still have a huge amount left, I'm trying my hardest to power through things.

I go through brow products super quickly, especially pencils and gels. I'm obsessed with the Glossier Boy Brow and always get a bit sad when I use one up. I have three backups at the moment though, so happy dances all around! This sets my brows in place and makes them look full, never crunchy. I've also gotten through both the Anastasia Brow Wiz and Colourpop Brow Pencil. The Brow Wiz is my go-to for brows, so I go through these far too quickly. They're $20, so I tried the Colourpop one to see if it would be a good replacement. I do think it goes on really, really nicely. It's slightly finer than the Brow Wiz, and creamy so it goes on easily. Unfortunately the creaminess also means it doesn't last very long. On average it looks alright at the end of the day, but if you get sweaty or rained on half of your brow will probably disappear (eek).

I also have a cleanser problem. I'm the kind of freak who double (sometimes triple) cleanses, so I use several at a time and get through them quickly. I have tons of the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser because my grandparents always send it to me. So, I'm super happy to have gotten through one! I've used this for years and it's a nice cream cleanser that doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped. I love using it with a muslin cloth, but otherwise it's not super special. The Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser is one of my favourites because I feel like it really cleans my skin without making it dry and tight. I have a bunch of cleansers to get through at the mo, but I will definitely repurchase in the future! Somehow I've already gotten through my beloved Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser, wah. Luckily I ordered a backup so I'm set! This stuff is clean, conditioned skin in a bottle and feels like clouds mixed with silk. LOVE.

I'm getting through all of my Glossier things apparently, I just use them so much! Another day, another Balm Dot Com gone. This doesn't surprise me because I use it on my lips, cuticles, elbows, dry spots, everywhere. Luckily I have ten floating around my house/bags/car. I'm not really a primer person (lazy), but I do really love the Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer. It's a light, hydrating, and smoothing primer that's free of that horrible Silicone feel (YES). If you have dry or dehydrated skin you'll love this, especially in the winter. It also smells like coconuts, which is always a plus in my book.

Those are all of the things I've used up! Hopefully I'll power through some more things and get another post up soon. What have you guys used up recently?
x