Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Thank You

Hello my loves! As the year comes to a close I wanted to look back at all that's happened and say a huge thank you to all of you. I actually can't believe this year is over. I know everyone says that, but it seems that the past few months have flown by at an alarming rate (I'm also not really ready to go back to school lol).

I've been blogging for six years, but this year has been BIG. I've fallen well and truly back in love with it, and it seems that you guys have too! The past six months or so, I've been working hard to up my photography game and for the most part have stuck to posting every other day (blimmin' hard let me tell you). I've had the oppurtunity to work with some amazing brands like NUXE, Cover Fx (one: bloody hell, two: would you like a round up post of the things they sent?), LVX, Onomie, Klairs (post soon), Pur~Lisse, Pixi (post coming soon), Complex Beauty, and more. Most exciting of all I became a rep for Glossier, my favourite brand ever. I don't know how you'd have missed this because I won't shut up about it, but ya know, it's exciting! If you shop through my rep link (glossier.com/reps/amelia) you'll get 20% off your first order! I've also done two Glossier Guides here and here if you're unsure about any of the products!

None of these super exciting things could have happened without you guys, so thank you so so much for all of your support! I'm not really one for resolutions, but I'm so excited to continue working hard at building this little community next year. I've been very lucky to make lots of amazing friends through blogging and I can't wait to continue sharing things with all of you!

Lots of love
x