Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Sephora Haul

I went into Sephora today with the sole purpose of picking up the YSL Blur Perfector Compact, because lets be real, that is the most gorgeous packaging in existence. But on my merry little walk over there, the Bobbi Brown section caught my attention (as always) and I happened upon the Skin Smoothing Pore Perfector. At $38 I thought, "hmm, how will this compare to YSL?" So I put a bit on my hand and holy mother of makeup gods it looked like I'd used FaceTune on my skin. So I snatched this sucker up and left the beautiful YSL compact behind. Obviously I haven't used it on my face yet, but I'll pop up a review after I use it properly.

Since I saved money by not buying the compact, I figured I could treat myself to something else (logic, yes?). I ended up picking the NARS Stud Hardwired Eyeshadow. I really regretted not getting this when the Steven Klein collection came out so I'm happy to have it now! Fingers crossed they'll bring back Mortal. They also had a little event going on where you get a free Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme mini so I got the shade Light 11. This has been talked about a lot recently so I'm excited to give it a try. They're extremely washed out in this photo but I asked for a sample of the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream to try out and she also gave me some of Clinique's Pep-Start Eye Cream. Kate raves about the Fresh cream so I can't wait to see what I think.

Also, makeup p0rn because this eyeshadow is so gorgeous I could cry.
Have you guys picked up anything new recently?
x