Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Bobbi Brown Pore Perfector

If you saw my post the other day about picking this up over the YSL Blur Perfector then you know that I was instantly impressed. The Bobbi Brown Skin Smoothing Pore Perfector is a lotion like powder that contains a "blend of powders" to perfect the skin. And perfect it does.

I am not a fan of usual makeup primers, as I can't stand that silicone feel on my skin. I'll usually use something like the Bobbi Brown Face Base or Glossier Priming Moisturizer. Those I both love and they make my makeup go on smooth, but this makes my skin itself look so amazing. I've had pretty large-looking pores lately, and in this summer heat my skin gets greasy pretty quickly. Because of that I haven't been wanting to wear heavy bases, but my skin isn't really at a place where I'm okay not wearing makeup (unless I'm just running errands). This Perfector, however, makes my skin look beautiful. It really smooths out the skin and although there's still some redness the even texture just makes it look so much better.

I often find that similar products tend to dry out the skin, but like most of Bobbi's other products this is actually quite hydrating and very comfortable. It's also meant to have skincare ingredients that over time reduce the appearance of pores. This doesn't mean it literally reduces the size of pores, which I think is why there's a few not-so-great reviews of this products online. Pore size is genetically determined and they cannot be resized physically. However, this product is supposed to help them be less noticeable, I suppose. I obviously haven't been using it long enough to attest to that, but I will check back in if I do notice a difference.

For now, this is a gorgeous makeup primer or just skincare product for no-makeup days! Have you guys tried it?
x