Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Nars Hardwired Eyeshadow in 'Stud'

In my most recent post I told you I picked up this little Angel from Sephora and I already want to show you it in all its glory. Two days later. NARS' Hardwired Eyeshadow in Stud is a soft pewtery bronze in this absolutely gorgeous metallic finish. I honestly could just stare at it reflecting in the light all day. You might initially think that this is a normal shimmery taupe but there is something very different about it. I've tried swatching it next to several similar shades and it really stands out. I love that you can wear this formula quite sheer or build it up to be super metallic. I will say that there can be a wee amount of fallout if you're not careful because of the glitter. I've been applying with my finger instead of a brush and that seems to make a big difference. I'm so glad they re-released this shade because it is really, really beautiful. Now I must decide if I need any of the other shades, hehe.
Have you tried the new Hardwired shadows yet? What did you think?
x