Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Little Jewelry Haul

 Hello loves! Thought I'd share a few little accessories I've picked up lately that I've been loving. I found these gorgeous little studs at Madewell the other day and snatched them up. They reminded me of an Anthropologie pair that I've been regretting not buying for over a year and at $18 I decided to get them. Madewell's jewelry as always is really dainty but still well made. I like the shape of these because you can make them curve up your lobe almost like a cuff. My friend picked me up this gorgeous ring from Forever 21 for very cheap, I've had tons of people ask me where it's from and if it's some kind of pearl! I can't find this one on the website anymore, but I'm pretty sure it's still in the store.

I also picked up these beautiful rings from Verameat. If you've never heard of Verameat (how?) its a gorgeous New York based jewelry store I discovered last time I was in the city. Vera is the sweetest ever (as are the rest of the girls) and she makes some really really rad designs. This time I got the tiny skull ring and rose ring both in gold brass. I absolutely adore them and get tons of questions about them. Make sure you check out the rest of the collection here (it's awesome)!
Have you guys picked up any accessories lately? Where's your favourite place to shop for them?
x