Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Favourite MAC Lipsticks

I don't wear lipstick too often, but if I do you can betcha bottom dollar it'll be a MAC lipstick. I think I've gotten this obsession over the years from Kate La Vie (also have a slight obsession with her in general). I say I don't wear lipstick often because I find them a bit high maintenance, but I've recently rekindled my romance so I thought I would show you my three favourite from MAC!

Blankety is a cool "soft pink beige" in an amplified finish. I generally stick to mattes, but I got this when swapping some back to MAC items in and I am absolutely in love. It doesn't look to used just yet, but this is a great everyday lipstick to just swipe on and forget about. I find that this finish sort of wears away evenly so I can forget to reapply and not worry about looking insane. This is also gorg to just pat on your lips and be done.

Whirl is one of those cult "Kylie" colours that I thought I would want to stay away from. But, we got it in at work and I couldn't resist the pull. And I actually adore it, I don't think I've ever received so many compliments on a lipstick that's not red. This one is a "dirty rose" (interesting description, MAC) with a matte finish. It's one of those from MAC that is still very comfortable whilst also looking quite matte. I like to think of this one as my 'edgy' nude.

Sin is one of my all time favourite lipsticks, and probably the only tube I've ever fully gone through and repurchased. It's a "deep raspberry wine" with a matte finish. I don't quite know how to explain but this looks gorgeous on literally everyone. I made all of my coworkers put it on one day and customers all thought we were wearing different colours! It's a gorgeous universal shade, and much more wearable than you might think.

What are your favourite lippies from MAC? I'm itching to get my hands on some new ones now!
x