Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Four to Try

I've recently been trying out a few new (to me) products and I thought I would let you know my impressions so far! I'm also playing around with new settings on my camera so expect some slightly wonky photography for a minute.

If you don't know, Estee Lauder bought GlamGlow back in February. We finally got some in at work (the CCS) and I snatched it up! It was actually a little set, but came with a full size of the YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment. This is an exfoliating mask that's supposed to make your skin softer, smoother, and brighter. I've mostly been multi-masking with this and the SuperMud, but today I just used it alone. It's definitely exfoliating, if you have sensitive skin I would stay away. It definitely makes my skin smoother and softer, but I found that today it left it quite dry and I immediately wanted to moisturize. I didn't feel this way when using it in conjunction with the SuperMud, so maybe this was a bit too scrubby for my whole face.

I've been using the Clinique Take the Day Off Balm for a little over a month now and have been debating doing a full post. I absolutely love this stuff, it's makeup removing magic. Let me know if you want a more in-depth review. Recently I've been a bit more into blush and these little Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are both cute and an amazing formula. They stay on the skin far longer than any other blush I've tried, and look beautiful on the skin.

A few months ago my Mum brought me a bunch of Barry M Nail Gelly Hi-Shines back from England, and I'm just getting around to trying Pink Lemonade. I'm quite surprised that I love it so much. I thought it would be a real baby pink, but it pulls quite nude. It's also a great formula (as all of these are) and opaque in just two coats! I see this becoming a new favourite. They're quite hard to find in the US unfortunately, pretty much only online. Bring them over here, Barry!

What things have you been loving recently?
x