Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Five Good Things.

I've decided to start doing these "five good things" posts again, inspired by Kate and Emily. In case you haven't noticed, I've kind of been throwing myself back into blogging recently. Because it's making me happy again in a time where I've been feeling not so happy. But, I want to focus on positivity so I'm going to start writing about five good things. Share yours with me too!

01 I've been on a huge skincare kick recently, and pampering myself is something that has made me much happier. Actually getting myself into a proper routine in this aspect has helped other parts of my life seem less crazy.

02 Recently, I had quite a big room overhaul and painted it back white. It took three days but I am so pleased with the result. It's much brighter and seems a little bigger. It's great to have a place that feels more me.

03 I've also realized that I have some truly wonderful friends. I've gotten to the point in my life where I only really have a few friends (does that sound lame?) but I know that they are the kind of friends that stick with you forever.

04 The end of this season of Game of Thrones brought heartbreak, so I've gotten back into reading the books. I'm on A Feast for Crows now and I'm about halfway through that, so I'm getting close to the end. Hopefully George will have the next book lined up when I'm finished!

05 I also have some pretty exciting opportunities coming up. I'm talking follow my big dream opportunities. I won't talk about it too much yet as not to jinx it, but I am very, very excited!

What's been good in your life this week?
x