Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

New in Skin: Origins Night-A-Mins Oil

As you can probably tell I've been a bit obsessed with skincare recently. I've been having quite a few breakouts, which is quite unusual for me so I've tried to find some products that will help me. I picked up the Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining Oil (mouthful, eh?), and have been trying it out for a few weeks. Skincare is definitely something you have to use for a while to figure out if it's working, but I thought I would share my first impressions with you!

This is meant to be an overnight resurfacing oil to help hydrate, smooth, and brighten your skin. My skin hasn't been overly dry recently, but I have had a few patches and those annoying little bumps under the skin so I thought this would be perfect! I was quite worried about using an oil on my skin as I do have an oily t-zone, but I didn't have a problem and it sank in really nicely by the morning. I will say that I've noticed no difference in the actual spots on my face, but this is obviously not an acne treatment so I'm not surprised. I am surprised how much better the texture of the rest of my skin is. It's really smoothed out and has become much more even. My makeup goes on so much better (except for where these damn spots are) and I've really been wearing little to no foundation recently! I'm going to keep using this and hope to see the same results, I'll keep you updated in my favourites posts later!

Have you guys tried any facial oils? Also, what do you use to get rid of pesky spots?
x