Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

My Essie Collection

I reorganized my nail polish drawer the other day and realized I have several Essie polishes. Oops. It's one of my favourite formulas, so I thought I would share my collection with you guys! I also have a pretty long wishlist stacking up, so I'm always adding on! I love these because the brush size is just perfect, and they're generally really pigmented and require only two coats. I'm also a big fan of their nail treatments and such too, I have a separate post on those here. Into the colours!

Fill the Gap: A ridge filling base coat with keratin to help strengthen nails (love!)

Millionails: Nail strengthener with iron and amino acids (I wrote about this one in the post, it works like a charm!)

Birthday Suit: Described as a delicate nude, I think it leans more pink and is very, very sheer.

Wrap Me Up: This one is a cashmere matte in a nude-pink colour, I usually wear this with a shiny top coat.

Fiji: The classic baby pink, the only one I struggle with in terms of formula.

Topless & Barefoot: My absolute faaaave, I've bought this several times. A gorgeous soft beigey pink.

Ladylike: Another favourite, this one is a 'soft' mauve.

Chinchilly: So I really love greigey colours, this one is a 'granite' grey. Very chic.

Turquoise & Caicos: This is one of the first I ever bought, and probably needs replacing. A beautiful greeny-blue aqua.

Da Bush: This is one of those funky colours that's so ugly it's pretty, a pale creamy green that's apparently called 'celadon' (sounds like a dinosaur to me).

Vested Interest: I thought this might be an ugly-pretty when I bought it but it's actually just a BEAUTIFUL greyish-teal. Like, so beautiful I might tear up. Dramatic, but people always always ask me what this is.

Find Me an Oasis: Probably my favourite non-neutral, a super pale pale icy blue. The formula of this is an absolute dream which is rare for a colour like this (trust me, I've tried them all).

Saltwater Happy: Another gorg blue, this one is more of a pale cornflower blue.

Coat Azure: I've clearly developed a taste for blue nails, this is a very pretty medium blue with silver shimmer.

Truth or Flare: This is called a 'vintage blue denim,' it's grey undertone does make it look fairly denim-y!

Grow Stronger: Another lovely treatment, this one dried very glossy.

Fishnet Stockings: A dark cream red (but not super dark).

Shall We Chalet?: A brighter, classic red. Looks a bit darker on the nails.

Toggle to the Top: Magical sparkles that look like crushed rubies and garnets.

Those are all of my Essie babes! I did chuck quite a few because they were getting really old, what are your favourites so that I can replace them? Hehe
x