Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Tinted Moisturizer

In case you haven't noticed (I really don't know how, I won't shut up about it), I'm all about skincare recently. This means that I've been much more into lightweight bases that even out my skin instead of covering it up. Enter the Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Tinted Moisturizer, the perfect no makeup base. Bobbi describes this as, 'The ultimate nude look—this lightweight, creamy moisturizer invisibly covers redness and unevenness as it infuses skin with refreshing, sustained hydration. Skin looks like skin, but softer, smoother and naturally radiant.' This has quite a lot of mixed reviews as I think people (for whatever reason) expect to have more coverage. This is definitely just a tint, it helps to even out redness and discolouration, but it's not a foundation.

I bloody love it. It's replaced my NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint as my everyday base and my skin has never looked better. I say that every time I review a new base, but it's true people! Despite my new love of skincare, the bottom half of my face has been going through the dreaded Clarisonic purge. Along with these breakouts, I also have some old acne scarring. This obviously doesn't cover these at all, but it does even them out a bit and then I go back in and spot conceal. My favourite thing about this is that it isn't overly dewy like a lot of tinted moisturizers and it almost sets down. It's definitely not a matte finish, but it does really look like skin. It's also quite hydrating and leaves my skin looking plump. If you're quite oily I might stay away from this. As an added bonus, it contains SPF 15. It's not as high as some of Bobbi's other products but better than nothing!

This is definitely a 'my skin but better' type of product, and I am loving it! Have you guys tried this or anything similar?