Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Makeup Medley No. 2

I've been making a conscientious effort to reach for different products every day and not fall into another makeup rut, but there are a few things I've been using on a regular basis recently. So, I thought I'd do another Makeup Medley post!

I've had the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet for quite a while and go through phases of absolutely adoring it and never using it (not sure why as it's a lovely foundation). Recently, I've been mixing this in with lighter bases (ie tinted moisturizers) to add some more coverage whilst still looking super natural. I have a problem with concealers and literally own about six of the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in varying shades or the corrector version. Lately I've been using this under my eyes to really cover. It also works a treat on blemishes (I have one that I solely use for blemishes because ew, germs) since it's so creamy! The gorgeous NARS Isolde Duo is fairly new to my collection but with two beautiful warm golds, I've been finding it hard to use anything else.

I FINALLY found my Glossier Generation G in Like, I was really on the verge of ordering another one. It's a gorgeous my lips but better sheer pink and this formula is dreamy. In a turn of events, I've actually been wearing colour on my nails (shocking!). Obviously, I'm all about Essie, see my recent post. I've been alternating between Shall We Chalet? and Saltwater Happy. Both are beauts and super easy to apply, but for some reason Shall We Chalet? is a bitch to get off. Not because it stains or anything, but the pigment gets all over your fingers! It's so weird, it like slides off the nail onto your skin. I don't really know how to describe it, but worth the hassle for such a pretty red!

That's what I've been reaching for lately, what have you been using? Anything I need to save my pennies for?
x