Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Must Have MAC Eyeshadows


I have A LOT of eyeshadows, but my MAC babies are some of my favourites, despite how beat up the poor things look.

Nylon is described as a pale gold with icy shimmer. This is the most perfect highlight colour you will ever find. It makes your inner corners look amazing and your eyes wider and more awake. It's the only MAC shadow I've hit pan on because I literally use it every single day. I'd definitely say it's more white on the skin than gold, so it's flattering for all skin tones. If you were only to buy one shadow from MAC, I would tell you to buy this one.

Patina is described as a taupe brown with golden pearl. This one is beautiful all over the lid on its own or as a part of a look. It's slightly warm but not so much that it looks orangey like one of my favourites Time & Space does. Another perfect everyday shade.

Mulch is a red-brown with bronze pearl. It's almost a chocolatey brown but is definitely quite warm. It brings out the green in my eyes to a craaaazy level and I absolutely love it. It's beautiful through the crease or all over the lid in a smokey eye. Love.

What are your favourite MAC shadows? Let me know!
x