Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

More Colourpop

My friend ordered some ColourPop goodies a few weeks ago and when she asked if I wanted to order something so we didn't have to pay shipping, I said heck yes. I restrained myself to only buying three things, but I'm already itching to pick up things from the new collections. Can you tell I stalk their website? Everything is $5, or $8 for blushes, and I just can't flippin' resist.

I decided on two Lippie Stix and a Super Shock Shadow. The shadow I chose is called Gameface and it is BEAUTIFUL. I have never gotten so many compliments on an eyeshadow look before this beauty.  It's a warm, coppery bronze in the 'Ultra Metallic' finish and I love it. I wore it today on the inner half of my lid in a bronzy smokey eye and it made my eyes look amazingly green. I talked in detail about their formula in my original post, but I just wanna poke it.

Lumière (which is ColourPop's collar with KathleenLights) is perfect, like oh my goodness. Anybody in the whole world could rock this lip. And that is coming from someone whole generally solely wears nothing or a dark red lip. It's a matte "dusty" mauve colour and it makes my lips look so fabulous. Basically just trust me and buy it, you won't be disappointed. I also decided on Fetch because Shannon said it was bright without being too bright and complimented her green eyes. Like I said, I pretty much exclusively wear dark red so this bright pink was a big jump. I haven't worn it out yet but the satiny finish and warm tone really is beautiful. As I said in my last post, the formula on these is AMAZING and I want to eat them.

I'm already making a wish list of products I want to order next. What are your favourites?
x