Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Today's Look 04

I've decided not to subject you to a picture of my face, but I have been wearing pretty much the same thing everyday this week so I thought I'd give you the run down!

Face
Too Faced Hangover Rx
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in 110 Porcelain
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige (I think)
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
elf Clear Mascara
Benefit Coralista Blush
elf Gotta Glow Blush (highlighter)
Too Faced Velvet Revolver Eyeshadow (as contour)

Eyes
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Lorac Pro Palette:
Pewter and Light Bronze mixed on lid
Taupe and Mauve through crease
Espresso smudged into lashline
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow
Benefit BadGal Lash
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips
Kat Von D Lipstick in Agatha

What are you wearing today? Let me know!
x