Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Forever Products

I have products in my collection that are super unnecessary but I also have products that I probably couldn't live without (lol first world prob). But really, these are products that I use every single day and will repurchase over and over again.

Benefit BadGal Lash is a product I have used for years and years. I buy the mini version as I find I prefer the brush. You guys are gonna think I'm a weirdo but I let this sucker dry out and use it to sort of prime my lashes for mascara. For whatever reason it gives me a bit of volume but it REALLY lets my other mascaras grab on to my lashes.

MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot I used to think I would never use anything but the UDPP, but I found this at a CCO maybe two years ago and I've never looked back. I do still love the Urban Decay, but I really like that Soft Ochre creates a blank canvas on my lids. It's also good for those days where I'm wearing makeup but not eyeshadow (rare).

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder I have been using this baby for as long as I can remember. I had a brief flirtation with the MAC MSF Natural, but for the price nothing can beat this. I'm not really a powder person, but I use it to set my T-zone.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black I got a mini of the Black Nirvana for Christmas and I absolutely fell in love. It has really become my signature scent. I wore something different the other day for some reason, and my friend asked me why I smelt different. I also get an unreal amount of compliments on this slightly unusual smell. I think I'll stick with it.

Anastasia DipBrow in Chocolate we've all seen this one on my blog far too many times but I just love it SO much. I'm not sure how long it'll take me to use up because I've had it forever and hardly made a dent. So, I'm sure I won't actually be repurchasing any time soon but if I had to, I definitely would. I really don't know how my brows would survive without it.

MAC Nylon Eyeshadow I use this sucker every single day in my inner corner, clearly. I've had it for several years and it's still going strong. If MAC ever discontinues this I will be stocking up. It's just the perfect neutral toned inner corner highlight and I love it.

What are your must-have can't-live-without products? Let me know!
x