Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

March Favourites

March has been a month of well-loved and well-used products. I found a new favorite foundation combo and stepped a teeny bit out of the matte eyeshadow black hole.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and MUFE Mat Velvet + I don't know why I never thought to mix these foundations because Maybelline's is a bit too dewy and not lasting enough whereas the MUFE is too matte for my liking currently. I have loved them separately but as it gets hotter where I live, I find that this combo stays put all day. I also mix with my Manic Panic white foundation as this is far too dark (pale people probs).

Colourpop Lippie Stix in Skimpy and Creature Okay I'm either in a nude (like no colour) lip mood or a dark lip mood so these have been my jam this month. I did just get another order with some exciting(ish) colors so look out for that Monday. I have an extensive post talking about the formula of these here, but I'm still head over heels.

Too Faced Hangover Rx I picked this up fairly recently but my skin has never been better and I am in love. Again, post here going into detail. If you can afford to shell out $30 on a primer (I had to forgo coffee for two weeks eek) pick it up, you'll thank yourself.

Colourpop Super Shock Cheeks in Aphrodisiac This shade has been SO perfect for my poor pale skin. I apply it onto my cheeks after I contour and the slight pink tone brings some life back into my face. Also I just want to poke it all day.

Colourpop Super Shock Eyes in Mittens Hello perfect smoky crease colour. Again, formula is the coolest thing you will ever touch in your entire existence. The colour is slightly red-toned which brings out the green in my eyes and holy COW is it pigmented. It almost stained my eyelids. I'm okay with that.

NYX Wonder Pencil I've been somewhat sloppy with my poor brows early in the morning but a quick swipe and blend of this underneath the little suckers makes them look flawless again. I also like to use it above my cupids bow and it works wonders to sharpen up a dark lip.

Individual Lashes I also just did this post, but adding a few lashes to the corner of your eyes makes a BIG difference and I have been loving that look this month.

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara When I first got this I absolutely hated it because it was so liquify and heavy. It's dried out a bit and reached that perfect texture that makes my lashes look like falsies. Buy it and let it sit for a while, maybe leave the cap unscrewed a bit. Maybe not hygienic but definitely gives your results, hehe.

Shea Moisture Montana Eye Shadow This beauty has been living on my lids. It can be either a light wash of colour or an intense metallic shine and I absolutely love pairing it with matte smokey browns through the crease.

Those are my favorites of the month! What have you been loving?
x