Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Drugstore Haul

I went into Walgreens today to pick up some shampoo (Head and Shoulders Crisp Apple because my poor scalp hates season changing time) and I walked out with a hole in my wallet.

If you read my most recent post you'll know my poor nails have suffered and are weak and peely. Boooo. So I picked up essie's Millionails Treatment. It's meant to help with peeling so hopefully my nails will be strong again soon. For some reason the Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polishes were $1.29 so I grabbed the ones I liked the look of. First is Shark Bait, a light beigey nude which doesn't have too warm of an undertone, so good for my skin. Deep End is a dark purple, surprisingly I only have black-purple nail polishes and lilacs, being my favourite colour I'm happy to have a royal purple. Slick Black is absolutely GORGEOUS, it's a black base with silver and multicolour shimmer. It reminds me of butterLondon's Chimney Sweep, but less metallic more shimmery. Last I got Watts New, which is kind of like a deep wine colour that leans slightly more purple.

The Rimmel Scandal Eyes Pencil in Taupe was also on super sale so I snatched it up to recreate some taupe smokey eyes a la Linda Hallberg. On a whim I snatched up Maybelline's somewhat new Fit Me Matte + Poreless because I've heard a lot about it, I love the original, and 110 Porcelain looked extra light for a drugstore foundation. I'm a bit bummed because it's on sale at Ulta, but nevertheless I am excited to try this out. It supposedly contains micro-powders that blur pores so hopefully it will look flawless!

Have you picked up anything new recently?
x