Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Spring Blush Edit

I'm not generally a blush person, I stick to my bronzy glow. But in the spring I think it's nice to add a bit of flush to my already red cheeks (woe is me). Anywho, these are my all-time blush favourites.

Not sure how you could not know about the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot after all the buzz over the holidays, but I absolutely adore it. It was limited edition, but if I could recommend one for you to buy, it'd be Rockateur because it's the perfect in-between colour, not too pink but not too taupe. I also adore Coralista, but it IS different in the palette, so I still get use out of this one. By the way, if you've never smelled a Benefit blush get your butt to Ulta right now and sniff, HEAVEN.

Another corally favourite is elf's Candid Coral which is supposed to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm. I think it's a tiiiiiiny bit more coral, but for $3 who can complain? I recently found Gotta Glow in Marshall's and it is the perfect highlighter, honestly you need it. On the slightly crazy side is Sleek's Life's A Peach which looks neon in the pan but is a beautiful, natural looking orange on the skin. I was surprised by how amazing this made my skin look.

Then there's the can't-go-wrong shades like MAC's Well Dressed and Tarte's Dollface, light pinks with a slight sheen that make you look like a million dollars. Well Dressed is my go-to blush on a regular basis.

What blushes are your favourites?
x