Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Spring is for Nude Nails

If you've been with me for a while here on the blogosphere, you'll know I'm a dark nails kind of girl. In fact, the only time I ever really wear light polish is for my beloved Barry M Huckleberry. But, with spring upon us I've been really into nude nails. I DID (emphasis on did) have quite long, strong nails that looked absolutely gorgeous with nudes. Then my friend asked if I wanted to go get gel nails with her. Don't get me wrong, I love gel polish but I'm hesitant to spend money on getting my nails done because I can do it myself. Anyway, I decided to treat myself and selected the gorgeous Do You Take Lei Away? by OPI. I happily sat there as she massaged my hands... but then she brought out the nail clippers. I had said that I wanted to keep my nails long as I was proud of them and liked how they looked. She cut through the first one and I literally gasped, how dramatic of me. Back to short nails for now I suppose. The colour is really beautiful though so I got over it quickly and I know they'll grow back soon. This is sort of one of those perfect for my skin nudes that looks like I'm not really wearing polish but my nails look flawless. Love.

What do you have on your nails today?
x