Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Too Faced Hangover Rx

HAHA FINALLY!!!!! This has seriously been the week from hell guys. I've had tests galore and my gallery show went up so I had to finish that piece. THEN I tried to post and Blogger would freeze no matter what I logged in from. Ugh. So glad it's the weekend and I can relax for like 3 hours haha!

Anywho, today I want to talk about my new love (I say that in literally every post) the Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer. Everyone and their mother is talking about this baby, specifically Nikki and Nicole because they are my faves. So you know I had no choice but to try it out right? Sorry bank account. My skin has been really odd lately. It's been SO dry, like flaky around my nose which NEVER happens. And it's been depressingly dull. So we had to fix that ASAP. Too Faced claims that this is a revolutionary makeup primer that's infused with coconut water, a probiotic-based ingredient, and skin revivers which work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity, and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer, and more flawless wear. 

Good news for dry-skinned girls, this stuff is moisturizing. It definitely feels more like a moisturizer than a primer and I think that the ingredients really help to plump the skin and make it look more radiant. Regardless of what foundation I put on top, I get a lot of compliments on my skin now which I rarely did before. I don't really know how to explain how wonderful this is, but if you're not willing to take a leap on the $32 price tag, try asking for a sample so you can see the magic for yourself! This is probably better suited for dry-normal skin, I haven't found any reviews from oily girls, so if you love it let me know in the comments. It's also worth mentioning that it does have a slight coconut scent, I'm not a coconut person and the scent doesn't bother me but I just thought I'd let you know!

Have you tried out this primer-moisturizer-miracle?
x