Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

May Favourites

Hello my loves! This month has been all about beautiful skin (isn't it always) and to be honest I've been wearing the same makeup look pretty much every day so that's boring. Here are the face products I've been loving this month.

NYX HD Concealer: I've had this concealer forever but I stopped using it a while ago. The other day I decided to use it and I have no clue why I ever stopped. It is quite heavy so I use very little product, but it's the only concealer I've ever found that I can actually use to highlight under my eyes (pale people probs). It has a beautiful satin finish and stays well throughout the day, just make sure you set it.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess: I've never really been a bronzer person but recently I've felt my skin needed a little colour. I sometimes use this in place of blush or with it, but it adds just the right amount of glow to my face. AKA I look like a human being and not a ghost.

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural: If you guys have been reading the blog for a long time, you'll know I used to worship this stuff. But after I finally ran out, I went back to using the Rimmel Stay Matte because it's so cheap. Well, I found the shade Light in my CCO the other day and snatched it up. Boy let me tell you, I forgot how beautifully natural this makes your skin look, even with a heavy coverage foundation on. I love it.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1 Ivory (uk version): When my grandparents came to visit last month, I asked them to bring me the UK version of L'Oreal's True Match Foundation. After hearing so many people rave about how it's like the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, I had to try it. It has quickly become one of my favourite foundations. It has a beautiful satiny finish and it medium coverage, so my redness disappears but my freckles do not. I've been loving mixing it with the MUFE Mat Velvet + for an all-day wear and even after a 10-hour shift it still looks flawless. I think I'll pick up the US Version soon and do a comparison.

Nivea Men's Aftershave Balm Sensitive: Okay, if you don't watch NikkieTutorials, you'll think I'm insane. But she's been raving about using this as a face primer. It's $5 so I thought what the heck, let's try it. Honestly this stuff is magic. My foundation looks flawless and stays all day even though it's 90 degrees outside right now, ew. I don't even know how to explain how wonderful this is, you'll just have to try it for your self.

What have you been loving this month?
x