Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Today's Look 06

Today I was feelin a little crazy and I was stalking Sam's instagram so a blue lower lashline it is!

FACE
Nivea Men's Aftershave Balm Sensitive (as a primer hehe)
L'oreal True Match (uk version) in N1 Ivory
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 125 Fair
Too Faced Velvet Revolver Eyeshadow (Contour)
MAC Golden Nectar Highlight Powder

EYES
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Tarte Tartelette Palette (used Super Mom, Wanderer, Dreamer, and Multitasker)
LORAC Pro Palette (used Sable and Espresso)
Covergirl Eye Enhancer in Indigo Impact
INGLOT Shadow in 428
L'oreal Miss Manga Black Angel Mascara

LIPS
Nothing I'm boring soz

I honestly don't think I've ever received so many compliments on my makeup. What do you think about rocking a slightly bolder look? Let me know!
x