Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

A New Home For the Brushes

I don't know if you guys remember, but a few months ago I spray painted the three glass jars I kept my brushes in gold. Because I LOVE gold. Like I really want a chrome gold phone case. Anyway, I did like those but you could definitely tell that it was hand painted and it wasn't quite the right shade of gold and frankly I was getting sick of those damn jars. A looooooong time ago this Nate Berkus desk organizer was on sale at Target and I resisted. Since then, every time I go into Target (frequently) I go and stare at it. Last night I bought it. Honestly, I don't know why it took me so long because it was $15 and it's beautiful and very high quality. Obviously I have a TON of brushes and I kind of just squished them all in there but I kind of like it.

Now I need to resist the rest of the line because it's beautiful
x