Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Summer Foundation Combo

Summer is the prime time of the year for glowing skin. It's also prime time for sweaty skin, so I find it's best to use a matte foundation and then use powders to amp up the glow. I'm also a firm believer in foundation mixing because it gives you infinite formulas! I've recently been mixing the Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet in 12 Beige Rose with Maybelline's Fit Me! Matte + Poreless in Porcelain. The Fit Me! isn't really matte, they're both sort of satiny finished, but combined they make for a flawless, natural looking base that doesn't slip and slide around my face in the heat. They're also perfect together because they yellowy tone of the Fit Me! takes away from the pink tone that the lighter Chanel foundations always have. And wallah! A new foundation and you didn't have to spend any more money!

On the real, I actually have another foundation I just bought to talk to you guys about because I love it, but get mixing and see what you can create!
x