Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Today's Look 05

So exam week is kicking me in the butt, but I had final crit in Graphic Design today so I needed to look decent. Here's what on my face:

Face
Too Faced Hangover Rx
Laura Mercier Silk Creme (old formula) in Rose Ivory
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in Porcelain
Kimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Light
Kimmel Stay Matte Powder
Too Faced Velvet Revolver Eyeshadow (contour)
elf Gotta Glow Blush
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Chocolate
elf Clear Mascara

Eyes
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Tartelette Palette
Lorac PRO Palette
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob

Two days of testing left and I am so excited for summer! What are you wearing today?
x