Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

December Favourites

Favourites posts are some of my favourite (lol) to read,  it's a surefire way to discover great products that other bloggers/YouTubers love. I used to also really enjoy writing them but stopped for whatever reason, so the new year is bringing back the favourites posts! I would also like to apologize quickly for not posting regularly. I recently found out some really difficult personal news, so my mind hasn't really been in the right place. But, we're getting back into the swing of things so on to the products!

For base, I have mentioned the Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation (post here) a lot this month. I have the shade Porcelain Ivory and I really love it, but some days it's a bit too dewy and not long-lasting enough. So, I've been loving mixing it with my beloved Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + (post here) in what I believe is No. 20 Ivory. This mixed with the dry oil fluid creates the perfect satiny base that I've been in love with. I've also been loving my Bare Minerals Translucent Mineral Veil Powder (post here) to set with because it's not too matte and doesn't provide extra cakey coverage. I recently found the Kat Von D Agatha Lipstick in Marshall's (because the label was misprinted) and it was too cheap to pass up! I'm super glad I found it too because it has quickly become my everyday lipstick! It's perfect to pat over my lips and isn't too much of a pinky nude.

I've been loving using my single eyeshadows recently too. I got caught up in palettes and forgot how amazing my MAC and Inglot shadows are. My most reached for have been Mulch, Glamour Check! (LE but very similar to Antiqued), and Inglot P423. I've only recently started wearing eyeliner again and that's because the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (post here) is so simple and so beautiful. My fail-safe mascara has been this little sample of the Clinique High Impact Mascara, so much so that I went and bought the full size version! It's gorgeous, it coats each individual lash and really gives volumes without looking clumpy, which is my least favourite thing about mascara. I think I talked about the Vaseline Lip Therapy Skin Protection Advanced in my Starter Kit Post, and it is literally a lip life-saver. NOTHING will moisturize your lips like this beauty, and it's only $1.99 so take that Dior Balm de Rose. I've been using my Clarisonic again the past few months and forgot how much I LOVE the Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish, there's really nothing that I've ever tried that makes your skin as clean and baby-butt soft as this. I also got this new watch so I figured I would throw it in. It's made by 'Rudiger' which I'm pretty sure is not a well-known company. I got it on Amazon with a bunch of gift-cards I had and it's a beauty, so I'll leave you a link.

What have your favourites been this month? Let me know in the comments below!
x