Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Autumn Foundation Edit


Autumn is that time of year in which I can wear absolutely whatever foundation I want. I don't have to worry about it sweating off of my face, and my skin isn't too dry for some. This autumn, it looks like I'll be sticking to some old favourites and a new love.

I recently did a review of the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation so I'll put a link to that here, but it is my current favourite foundation. It's glowy and light and perfect, but the summer is a bitch with the whole staying power thing, so I'm excited to wear this without worry. One of my oldest favourites is MUFE's Mat Velvet +, I am preferring a more dewy look nowadays but I'll mix this baby in when I need more staying power because it is the bomb. Another tried and true is L'oreal True Match Lumi which is a gorgeous dewy-satin finish. This shade is a liiiiittle dark considering I'm as white as a sheet of paper, but I can't help but love it.

What are your picks for foundation this season? Anything I must try out, I'm in the market for a new love!
x