Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

L'Oreal Extraordinaire

I found one of the L'Oreal Paris Extraordinaire Gel Laquers in Don't Shy Away at Target for $2 yesterday so I of course bought it. Turns out it's a GORGEOUS blue jelly-creme and I am in love with this colour. I just painted my nails with it today, so no comment on wear. Apparently the 3 step system sold by L'Oreal provides some extreme chipping, so hopefully my trusty Seche Clear and Seche Vite will prevent that. Forever loving dark nails. I also picked up some tulips from Trader Joe's so I thought I would sneak those in the corner, how gorgeous are they?

What have you got on your nails at the moment? I'm in a serious nail polish mood at the moment!
x