Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Shea Moisture

 So I might be somewhat late to the party but I went to a Target outside of my town the other day and discovered the Shea Moisture makeup range. For some reason, none of the Targets in my area seem to carry this range so I was rather excited to spot it. Shea Moisture also makes hair and skincare which is super popular, and the clearly released a cosmetics range somewhat recently. The have a foundation range as well as powders, lipsticks, eyeliners and mascaras. The most exciting thing to me however is that they sell create your own palettes and pans for an extremely affordable price! Shea moisture products are also cruelty-free, paraben-free, formulated with natural ingredients, and certified organic Shea butter.

So I picked up a Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Pan in Montana and a Lip/Cheek Balm Pan in Bo-Kapp Peach.  Montana is a rather metallic champagne that looks show-stopping when applied wet, the swatch really does it no justice (dry on the left wet on the right). The shadow is buttery soft and ultra pigmented. The pan contains .10 oz and costs $4.99. No, that is not a typo, four dollars. My friend Marisa and I were practically beside ourselves, cry-laughing at how cheap they were. It's laughable that MAC shadows contain .05 oz and cost $16.00. Bo-Kapp Peach is a gorgeous peach both on the lips and cheeks. This beauty also cost $4.99 and contains .09 oz. Target also sells individual packaging to put these pans in (I think they cost $1). BUT, most exciting of all is that they sell MAGNETIC PALETTES! A long rectangular one that retails for $5.99 and a larger one (probably slightly larger than a MAC palette, think 88 Palette size) for $9.99 I believe. I mean lets be real, you can't beat the prices. I've already got a wish list that contains a majority of the products they sell. Oops
Have you tried any Shea Moisture products? If not, what have you got your eye on?
x