Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Today's Look 01

More new things happening! I want to start doing more face of the days to try and make myself do different eye looks, although today's is pretty boring, hehe.

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
LORAC Nude
LORAC Pewter
Urban Decay YDK
Urban Decay Busted
Urban Decay Blackout
LORAC Mauve
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
MAC Nylon
Clinique High Impact Mascara

BASE
MAC Face and Body Foundation C1
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation 12 Beige Rose
MAC Well Dressed Blush

LIPS
Foundation (haha)
eos I'm boring
I've also got some crazy henna going on on my hand! Do you like?
x