Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner


Okay so you know the story by now... I walked into Sephora and I caved. Again. I mean I think it's literally impossible to leave without buying something. This time my little black bag contained the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. The infamous black liquid liner. I'm definitely a felt tip liner kinda girl. A brush and a gel is not really the easiest thing and being an art major I can draw a line with a marker fairly easily (but not too easily, liquid liner is hard okay?).

I really really love this one because it has BRUSH HAIRS. Yes, no longer do the stupid little felt tip get clogged up and dried because it is a brush. Genius. It's also super thin, super black, and not glossy which I'm a fan of. It also glides on the eye easily without tugging and I kid you not could stay on forever. I accidentally fell asleep with it on a few weeks back and it looked flawless the next morning. HELL YES. Okay that's all I really have to say about it, because it's perfect. Well maybe not the price tag, $20 is slightly hefty for a liner but I'm a sucker so I'll continue to buy.

Have you tried this liner? What other Kat Von D products do you love?
x