Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

MAC Perfect Topping

So I was perusing the MAC counter the other day JUST LOOKING and the artist got me looking at the Lightness of Being collection and then she said she wanted to try the Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish on my skin tone and boom I walked out of the store swinging this baby in a little black bag. Oops. To be fair I have been looking for a good, natural but strong highlighter and boy is this it. I struggle being pale finding a highlighter that isn't too dark or too glittery. This definitely isn't cool toned, but I find that the gold champagne looks really natural on my skin. This product has been re-released several times and it seems that it is slightly different every time. Something else worth mentioning is the new MAC packaging, I don't like it. I think the magnetic closure is great but the packaging looks tacky to me. I much preferred the matte black with black writing on the window. I know it's about the product inside, but if I'm dishing out this much money I think the packaging should be nice.
Perfect Topping retails for $32 and gets you .35 oz of product, so it'll probably last me forever!

Have you tried anything from the Lightness of Being collection? What are you eyeing?
x