Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Current Staples

There are several products in my everyday routine that rarely get switched out, so here's my current makeup staples!

Rather than having to buy new foundations as I get paler (who knew that was possible?), I've found an awesome product from LUSH called a Colour Essential. This specific one is called Jackie Oats, described as a creamy ivory base for pale complexions. I currently mix this in with my favourite foundations, but you can use it on its own as well. I love knowing that I'm putting a product with good ingredients on my skin rather than a bunch of synthetic crap. I've reviewed the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer here, and it's still a holy grail. It is just THE perfect concealer for a ridiculously cheap price. I wish I had bought more! The last thing I use on my face every day is MAC's Taupe Shape blush, which was Limited Edition from the CCO so keep your eyes out, it is the perfect contour for me.

I'm pretty anal about my brows so I use Anastasia's DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate and Bobbi Brown's Espresso Eyeshadow daily. These two together give me the perfect sculpted brow to replace my sad, thin ones. As an eye primer I always find myself coming back to my dear Urban Decay Primer Potion, nothing quite compares. It was also my first high end product I ever bought with my own money so it's quite sentimental. For lashes, my recent combination has been the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara, which I have reviewed here, and Clinique's High Impact Mascara. I find that these two together create a perfect, volumized, natural looking lash. The NARS Kalahari Duo is one that I can't help but use at least one of the colours everyday, they are just so gorgeous. I've also reviewed this here.

What are your beauty staples at the moment?
x