Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Gotta Glow

I'm that kind of person that loves a dewy face, but I can't stand it if my foundation isn't set. So, I love highlighters. A lot. Like I have too many but buy them all the time anyway. So today I have for you my favourite highlighters for different occasions.

For the inner corner, aka my favourite highlight ever, I ALWAYS use MAC's Nylon. It's a gorgeous pale-gold frost with so much reflect it's almost blinding. Hello always looking awake. For my brow bone I use MAC's Chamomile. This was a limited edition shade but it's similar to Blanc Type. They are both creamy matte white-beiges. It looks a lot yellower in the pan than it does on the skin. Also, I almost killed the poor guy getting him out of my palette, the glue had melted!

For face highlighters, I have a few favourites. Generally, for everyday wear I'll use either Benefit's High Beam or MAC's Hyper Real Pressed Powder in Extra Light. Extra Light is another discontinued product, but it is similar to the MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes in the beautiful glow that it gives your face. This one has a slight gold undertone that makes your cheekbones look radiant. High Beam is the only liquid highlighter I've ever liked. The champagne-y pink tone gives a beautiful lift to the face and adds some moisture in the winter months. Finally I have the elf All Over Colour Stick in Golden Peach. I rarely use this one myself unless I actually get tan in the summer. For deeper skintones however, it gives a gorgeous golden glow that looks much more natural than the lighter tones I've mentioned previously.

So this is how I achieve my glow, what products do you use?
x