Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Autumn Eyeshadow Edit

My eyeshadows don't tend to change TOO much from season to season, so I thought I would show you the ones I've been reaching for a lot lately and just call it an Autumn Edit. Okay? Okay. I love my bronzes, and I kick it up a notch during the colder months by wearing darker bronzes all over my lid in a smokey eye.

So starting at the bottom (right next to the makeup bag) is the ever famous Mac Mulch. Easily one of my favourite shadows ever. It's like the perfect combination of bronze and milk chocolate and looks gorgeous blended over the lid, like most MAC shadows it's beautiful quality. Next up is a MUA Pearl Shadow in Chamoisee. For £1 I don't really see how you could possibly go wrong with these gorgeous shadows, they're on par with MAC in terms of quality. Despite how it looks in the pan it's super metallic on the eye and is slightly taupe (aka my favourite colour ever). It is actually quite close to Urban Decay Suspect, which is one of my all time favourite shades, but slightly darker so they pair perfectly.

The big square pan is my beloved Inglot Pearl 423. Inglot shadows are probably the best quality I've ever used, they're not too expensive, and you get SO much bang for your buck. Like .09oz worth. I wish they had cute names, but 423 is a beautiful plummy rusty toned brown. I actually bought this on accident, but I'm so happy I did. Something about it makes my green eyes look out of this world. Too Faced Push Up is an oldie but a goodie. It's a gold toned brown and is beautifully buttery. I'm pretty sure you can only get this is the Natural Eyes palette, which is a bummer so if you find a dupe let me know! I talk about the NARS Kalahari Duo ALL THE TIME. I can't help it though it's so gorgeous it almost hurts. I've reviewed it here so I'll let you read that but the shades are a beautiful bronze and milky chocolate. Lastly is Maybelline's Bad To The Bronze Colour Tattoo, which is the perfect bronzy lazy day solution.

What are your favourite eye shadows for the season?
x