Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Barry M Huckleberry

Say hello to my favourite nail polish. Ever. I don't know what it is about this colour but I swear it makes your nails look PERFECT. At all times. It's a gorgeous pastel sky blue, with just enough white to be sophisticated. The formula is perfection, two coats and dries quickly. Have you ever heard of a pale blue that takes two coats to achieve opacity? Cause I sure as heck don't. You all know I'm into my darks, but this one is my precious baby, I really wish I had stocked up when I was in the UK.

You can find Barry M's Huckleberry at Superdrug for £3.99.

If you can find this beauty, BUY IT. You will not regret it. What's your favourite polish at the moment?
x