Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

NARS Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo

So I went into Sephora the other day "just to look around." I do this all the time, but inevitably walk out carrying a little black bag. I swear it's not possible to leave without buying SOMETHING. I've been wanting to get into NARS for a while, but their products are pretty expensive so I haven't ever bit the bullet. Until I swatched the Kalahari duo in store. Instant love. The shades are described as "gold confection" and "sugared cocoa" which I think are pretty accurate. The first is a bright bronze that I would call an antique bronze kind of shade... good description there, and the second is a cooler taupe with a slight blue duo chrome. The NARS shadows are buttery and pigmented and I can't get over this combination. The great thing about this duo in particular is that you can swipe the first shadow over your lid and the second through the crease and call it a day. The shadows are so dimensional that it looks like you put a lot of effort into the look without all the work. I'm sure you've all heard it... the iconic packing is beautiful, but I fear the day when it becomes a grubby rubber mess.
Annoying but lovely packaging aside, I'm really digging this guy. You can find the beauty at Sephora for $35 and in Space NK for £25

What NARS product should I probablyshouldn'tdoitforthesakeofmybankaccount buy next?
x