Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

So, I'm one of those weirdos that likes a really dry mascara formula. I'll admit, when I first tried this beauty out, I hated it. The formula was way too wet which is too much for my poor lashes and they ended up clumpy and heavy. However, after a few weeks of dry time, I'm in love.

The silver packaging is absolutely gorgeous, and it contains my favourite type of mascara wand: HUGE. The wand has little spheres as well as straight bristles so your lashes are evenly coated. The bristles grab onto each lash giving volume and length. It also separates quite nicely which is my no. 1 quality in a good mascara. My lashes are BFFs and like to wrap around each-other which is endlessly annoying. Anywho, in general this is a reaaaaally great mascara, I just wish we could buy it in the states, boo.

You can find this beauty in Superdrug for £9.99 and Feel Unique ships to the US for $17.48. You can also find it on the US ASOS website (not sure about in store) for $19.35. I've also heard that some Urban Outfitters have begun to stock Bourjois, although my localish one has not.

Have you guys tried this mascara? What's your verdict?
x