Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

I know I haven't posted in a while, but let me tell you... I forgot how much college bites you in the butt. So, I'm going to try to get back onto a schedule but juggling school and work is very very difficult.

Anywho, here is the magical Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection. This is another one of those famous products that I had to pick up on my England trip. I picked the shade fair which is perfect for my super-duper pale skin. The consistency is creamy, not runny, and dries to a powder like finish making it read completely natural. The coverage is medium and buildable. While I usually like a thinner concealer, this one is easy to sheer out so I don't mind the fuller coverage. It is a little bit dry, so if you have really dry under-eyes, you should definitely moisturize before using.

Usually, I get around 8 hours of wear from this. Yesterday, however, I put it to the ultimate test. I'm staying with a few of my friends from high school this weekend so I took a roadtrip up to see them. I applied my makeup at 10AM, I fixed my eyeshadow around 7PM before going out and then got back at 3AM, eek. I'm usually not up that late, it was hard. Anyway, while my makeup didn't look AMAZING after 17 hours, it definitely held up somewhat. I think that's pretty impressive. The packing on this guy isn't special, and most of the writing has worn off by now, but the product is so amazing that it doesn't matter. There's only four shades in the range, so anyone with a pretty deep skin tone should probably stay away.

You can find the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer at Boots for £4.19, as far as getting it in the US, I've had no luck so far even online. Do you guys know anywhere we can find it?

x