Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Orange Blush

I'll admit I'm not particularly bold about my makeup choices, and blush is the last place I'd typically be adventurous. I usually just stick to my Well Dressed, thank you very much. However, for some reason, when I saw Sleek's Life's A Peach I was drawn to it. And boy am I glad that I grabbed it. In the pan it's quite a bright orange which is rather intimidating. On the skin it's a gorgeous glowy peach, it's matte so it looks natural, and is quite sheer. It can also be built up quite well if you want a stronger orange look.

You can find Sleek Life's A Peach on the Sleek website for $6.99 or in Superdrug for £4.49.

Do you own any Sleek blushes? Which is your favourite?
x