Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Winter Reds

I've been wearing red lipstick A LOT lately. Which is pretty odd as I'm really lazy, but this colder weather just gets me in the mood. Reds are so festive! There are three that I've been reaching for, so I thought I'd do another lip edit.

My favourite red of all time in the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. I don't think this will ever change, it is the perfect classic red. It's a super comfortable matte that lasts alllll day, I never have to worry about this. It is quite blue toned which I love, but if you like warmer reds, try Walkyrie.  The Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Colour in Parisian Red is VERY different from me. The Luxe Lips are a super moisturizing, comfortable, creamy formula that are prefect for nudes. I never ever wear reds in formulas like this, but the warm orangey red was calling out to me. It's a super chic red that really does make me feel Parisian (oui?). They're super pigmented, and actually last really well. It's obviously a lipstick that requires a little bit of maintenance, but mostly just to make sure it's not on your teeth. For a darker lip, I loooove MAC's Sin, which I talk about a lot. It's a gorgeous cool burgundy, not too brown and not too red. You can change it quite a bit depending on which lip liner you use, so it's really versatile!

What are your favourite red lip colours? Anything I need?
x