Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Makeup Medley No. 3

If you've ever worked retail before, you know Thanksgiving week is definitely not a break (wah). Extra long shifts mean I've switched up my normal lightweight makeup for some longer lasting products that need no touching up (ain't got time). I haven't done a Makeup Medley post in a while so I thought I'd go through the products!

You guys know I've been pretty much nonstop wearing the pur~lisse BB Cream, but this week I stepped it up a few notches in coverage. I've been mixing the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer with a drop of the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops. This makes your skin look totally perfect, but not caked on. It also means I sell lots of the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation (lol). This combo doesn't reaaaally need setting, but I have been dusting the highpoint of my face with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light because it makes your skin look extra beautiful. For actual highlighter, I've been sticking to the Cover FX The Perfect Light Highlighting Powder in Moonlight because it is the best EVER. It gives a gorgeous silvery-champagne glow.

I've gone back to using the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Soft Brown instead of the Brow Wiz, as I think it does stay on a little better. It's also easier to get a bolder brow with less product using the pomade. I've abandoned the red lip in favour of nothing, or a little of the MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl to define my lips. I tried out the Estee Edit Barest Contour Lip Liners the other day and they're also beautiful!

What makeup have you been wearing lately?
x