Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Sephora VIB Sale Haul 2016

Hello my loves! My Sephora VIB order fiiiiiiinally arrived, so I can show you what I got! I made a fairly small order this year, as I'm definitely on a budget at the moment but I saved some pennies to treat myself.

I cannot resist NARS, and wanted to add a new Velvet Matte Lip Pencil to my collection. I went for Bahama, which is a gorgeous neutral somewhere in-between rose and mauve. I love that it's not too warm, or too cool, and doesn't lean pink on me! The VM are probably my favourite lipstick formula ever, but I usually go for bolder mattes so this is a nice change. You can wear it super built up for a darker, almost statement lip, or sheered out for a lovely everyday shade. The formula is suuuuper comfortable, and fades really nicely (even after eating!). I also picked up the NARS Single Eyeshadow in Coconut Grove, which is the perfect matte dark brown. And it is DARK. I've been attempting to do some smokier eyes recently in an effort to actually wear all of the eyeshadows I own, but I can never get them quite dark enough without black. So I bought a new one. Logic? Anyway it's gorgeous and I'm glad to have it in my collection!

I was debating whether or not to buy a full-sized Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, but I decided to go for a mini in Ethereal Light. I'm glad I did because I can't see myself ever getting through the big one. In case you've been living under a rock, the Ambient Lighting Powders are finishing powders that add a natural glow to the skin. Ethereal Light is a "cool white," which is perfect for setting my highlight points (I'm pale). I'm not sure how I feel about the shimmer, or how it functions as a setting powder, so I'll get back to you once I've properly tried it.
Did you guys get anything in the sale this year?
x